Saturday, March 6, 2010

weekend...

yesterday sally, his brother n I, went to KLCC and do some shopping there...(i don't buy anything pn...pistis xde)
actually I don't want to go out because I have a lots of work to do plus, bundle of cases that we as a law student compulsory to read..
however, when sally said that her brother was going to pick us, I tros agree..hehe...(jimat sket duit nthen dpt g jalan2 kt KLCC..haha)
i woke up early in the morning, touch my assignment(hehe touch jela..) kemas bilik....n get ready heading to kolej melati...
sally told me that when her brother is arrived, she will told me, so that i don't need to get ready so early...
but i still siap2 awal coz i wanna go to CT's place, and ask her to check my presentation stuff...
is has being quite a long time since i never talk to her coz we were not in the same class anymore..
a lots of things i want to share with her but we both busy doing each other stuff and other thing which i consider gives me headache..
we went lunch together while waiting for sally to call me....

after lunch, i went straight to sally's room...
perform my prayer there and had a rest..

around 3 o'clock, her's brother coming... wait, before that sally told me that actually the guy is not her brother anyway, he just her brother's friends, i don't want to ask much why is she so close with him.....buat bodo, what i know is just that diorg mmg rapat sejak kecik lagi...

at KLCC, we separate, his brother went for his own, we both doing the same thing..we went in and out every shops to find sally clothes for her up coming dinner, do some survey, try everything that she would like to...but still couldn't fine the suitable one..
tired of thinking what kind of clothes suit well for the theme so called "glamor"

it took more than 3 hours just for survey...
finally she got what she want..
sally pn muker cm terpasa ja amek coz muke abg die dh laen coz kne tggu lame.... normalla kn.. gurl shopping....
last time when i went to OU with momoe to get our baju dinner pn it takes almost 10 hour..
tp itu pn ade yg x jumpe...

after that we went for dinner at somewhere near..ntahla...
but at org kelantan stall...

tau x sepanajang ktaorg kuar...abg die sepatah haram pn x ckp ngn ak...
ish2...
xperla...die xtau ckp luar kot...

ermmm, i think i should stop here...
sorry for ckp rojak here..hehe...

salam...

No comments: